The Website and its Content are owned by Wendy Thorup-Pavlick, Owner of DuPage Health & Wellness Coaching (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website (“Website”).
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you.
We may collect:
1. A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this information to us in our contact forms.
2. Billing information including name, address, and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
3. A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntary, and by providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or Content.
Other Information We May Collect
1. Anonymous Data Collection and Use - To maintain our Website’s high quality, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis.
2. Use of “Cookies” - We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website, and some features may not work as intended.
What We Do with Information We Collect
1. Contact You - We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
a) Consent - We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
b) Contract - We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
c) Legitimate Interest - We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt-out of any of our emails.
2. Process Payments - We will use the Personal Data you give to us to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
3. Targeted Social Media Advertisements - We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and/or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
4. Share with Third Parties - We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider to contact you via email, or our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google or social media accounts to run advertisements and our affiliates.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share - i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and/or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary, for legal, contractual, and accounting obligations.
To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password, or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
You may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at email@example.com.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure, or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data as we do. We cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you immediately.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent, or share your email address.
We may link to other websites on our Website. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use, and protect the privacy of your Personal Data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Please note, our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
Notification of Changes
Data Controller and Processors
We are the data controllers as we are collecting and using your Personal Data. We use trusted third parties as our data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. We use reasonable efforts to make sure our data processors are GDPR- compliant.
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the DuPage Health & Wellness Coaching website. By visiting dupagewellness.com, you are consenting to our Terms and Conditions.
All payments are non-refundable. Course and Workshop purchases are non-refundable. If for some reason you experience a technical issue with one of our courses please contact us.
Unless otherwise stated, DuPage Health & Wellness Coaching and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on dupagewellness.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from dupagewellness.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
No use of DuPage Health & Wellness Coaching’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for republishing without prior permission. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
DuPage Health & Wellness Coaching reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. You hereby grant to DuPage Health & Wellness Coaching a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our web site.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove any or all links to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such a request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms and Conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us regarding the link in question. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so. While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We offer products/services for sale on this site. To avoid learning your credit card information, we’ve partnered with PayPal to securely process payment. As such, we never learn or store your credit card information. PayPal may share information about you necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, account ID, contact details, shipping and billing address, or other information needed to promote the reliability and security of the transaction.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated in April 2020. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the dupagewellness.com Home page.
If you are in need of emergency emotional assistance, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or text HOME to 74174 to connect with a Crisis Counselor for 24/7 free and confidential support.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © 2020 DuPage Wellness - All Rights Reserved.